In this article, we shall be reviewing major headings regarding ribs in crock pot recipe. Here are some headings that would form our subject of discussion:
Easy Slow Cooker Ribs Recipe
Cooking ribs in a crockpot as never been easy. Do you know you can make the most outstanding and delicious barbecue ribs or pork ribs in a slow cooker? The awesome crockpot ribs recipe offers you this privilege.
All you need do is to season the ribs, put them in the crockpot, and allow them to cook for 5 to 6 hours.
You can also use pork ribs or spare ribs for the slow cooker ribs recipe. For those who love country-style ribs in crock pot here is an opportunity to cook your ribs recipe without hassle.
The importance of delicious meals in any home or occasion cannot be undermined. Crock Pot Ribs are one of the top ways to make the most outstanding and delicious ribs for any event.
The way to prepare this slow cooker rib is easy and seamless. You don’t have to stress yourself on how to prepare it.
The slow cooker ribs are seen as the easiest and fastest way to make your desired barbecue ribs. All you need do is to place them on the crockpot and allow them to cook.
If you are a game lover or someone who needs some appetizers after a meal, this is a good option for you. Crockpot barbecue ribs are must-have for game day.
The Reason Why Ribs in Crock Pot Recipe are the Best?
No doubt these easy ribs in crockpot recipe will become your best option to make your pork ribs or barbecue ribs. There is nothing tastier, simpler than slow cooker ribs. You agree with us that pork ribs or BBQ Ribs are most preferable on any occasion, weeknight dinners, holidays, summertime and get-togethers. This is a front runner on a game day. There is never a specific time or season to eat ribs.
Easy crockpot ribs recipe is the most reliable way to delicious ribs. This is so because it is seamless and easy to make. Slow-cooking turns your meat into the delicious flavour.
Ingredients of Preparing Ribs in Crock Pot Recipe
Here we shall be looking at the various ingredients of making some delicious cooker ribs for your occasion or family and friends: The ingredients include-
- Three tablespoons smoked Parrikar
- One tablespoon kosher salt
- Three tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- One tablespoon ground black pepper
- one and a half cup cider vinegar (This is optional)
- Six pounds St. Louis-style pork spareribs
- one and a half teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
The above ingredients you need to prepare the best-slow-cooked Ribs.
Tips on How to Prepare the best slow cooker ribs
Since your goal is to make the best cooker spare ribs, there is a need to understand some tips on how to go about it. It is imperative you take these instructions very serious while making ribs in a crockpot recipe:
- Step One
Make sure you spray the cooker with nonstick cooking spray and set the cooker to Low. You can also spray the underside for easy cleanup.
- Step Two
Now remove the silver membrane from the back of the ribs
Step ThreeTake a small bowl and whisk the barbecue sauce together. Remember to set the cooker low
- Step Four
Brush the sides of the rib with your BBQ sauce
- Step Five
Now pour the remaining barbecue sauce. You can also mix your cider vinegar over the ribs if the sweet sauce is your target
- Step Six
Then cover and cook at a low level. Allow it to stay for 4 to 5 hours.
Does This Recipe Work with Boneless Pork Ribs in Crock-Pot?
The answer is yes. You can utilize boneless pork ribs to make delicious meals. Make sure you look at the tenderness before serving, they might require extra time in the crockpot. Most times, boneless ribs are simpler.
They stand out as one of the best recipes in any event.
Does It Take Long to Cook Ribs in A Crock-Pot? (Slow Cooker Spare Ribs)
Despite setting the slow cooker to low, it does not require a long period to get your recipe ready. Within 5 to 6 hours your cook ribs should be ready.
They always come out great, super juicy and tender. You also have the option of using high to cook that is 3 to 4 hours.
Conclusion Ribs in Crock Pot Recipe
If you desire an easy dinner remedy this slow cooker ribs in crockpot recipe are for you. They are easy to use, and they bring the best of the recipe for your loved ones.
Your weekend night out, game mode, holidays, family reunion party, events, get together would be incomplete without healthy crockpot ribs.
Ribs in Crock Pot Recipe ( Slow Cooker )Course: Desserts, Main CourseCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
Country-style ribs in crockpot lovers here is an opportunity to cook your ribs recipe without hassle.
Three tablespoons smoked Parrikar
One tablespoon of kosher salt
Three tablespoons packed light brown sugar
One tablespoon of ground black pepper
one and a half cups cider vinegar (This is optional)
Six pounds of St. Louis-style pork spareribs
one and a half teaspoons of crushed red pepper flakes
- Make sure you spray the cooker with nonstick cooking spray and set the cooker to Low. You can also spray the underside for easy cleanup.
- Now remove the silver membrane from the back of the ribs
- Take a small bowl and whisk the barbecue sauce together. Remember to set the cooker low
- Brush the sides of the rib with your BBQ sauce
- Now pour the remaining barbecue sauce. You can also mix your cider vinegar over the ribs if the sweet sauce is your target
- Then cover and cook at a low level. Allow it to stay for 4 to 5 hours.
- Ribs in the crockpot recipe bring the best of the recipe to your loved ones.
- With the slow cooker set to low, give the slow cooker ribs about 1-2 hours to fully cook.
6 servings per container
- Amount Per Serving% Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Cholesterol 117mg 39%
- Sodium 1067mg 45%
- Amount Per Serving% Daily Value *
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 4%
- Sugars 23g
- Protein 23.3g 47%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.