When one wants to eat homemade garlic bread, one seldom thinks of making one and more often thinks of buying one. They are great and it is something you would be looking to enjoy when you have it.
Although buying it is the usual option, you would want to make yours after a while and wonder if you always have to buy it. Well.
The good news is, you don’t always have to. It is possible to make your own cheese garlic bread and all you need is a cheese garlic bread recipe and you don’t need any special kind of bread and only regular sliced bread.
It’s okay to need guidance to make this for the first time and that’s why we are here, we are here to help you make your own garlic bread out of nothing.
It is great using this recipe because all the ingredients are popularly used and frequently used ingredients and it’s possible you have it all.
To make homemade garlic bread, these are the garlic bread ingredients you need.
- softened butter
- garlic powder
- 8 slices of sliced bread
1. Grab butter. Not melted butter but good solid butter.
2. Get your parsley and chop them on a good chopping board.
3. Get your garlic powder ready and close to you. This is one of the major ingredients in the whole recipe.
4. After this, create a perfect mix of everything.
5. Get your bread ready. Get the mixture of your butter and your garlic too.
6. Spread the butter and garlic mixture on the bread on both sides.
7. For the next three minutes, you should be broiling on each side. This should occur 4 inches from the heat until it is lightly golden.
8. To add some elegance, top it off with some Parmesan cheese. It should be freshly grated.
Guidelines For Home-Made Garlic Bread
Make sure you preheat your oven to a temperature of 425degrees. This should be done on a broil. You also need to pay attention to the rack making sure it is 4 inches from the top.
The butter has to be mixed appropriately with the parsley and garlic powder. This is where the magic happens. The butter must be soft to a very good extent but it must not be oil.
To soften the butter enough, put it in the microwave. The timing of this should be as little as 15 seconds and nothing more.
Make sure you spread the properly mixed mixture on both sides of the bread and not one side. It must be on both sides of each piece of your Sliced bread.
Your broiling should not be more than 3 minutes but you can use the browning level if this is okay too. It should be golden brown.
Cheese garlic bread recipe
This recipe can also be seen as a cheese garlic bread recipe because it allows the application of cheese on the garlic bread. Cheese is not great for people who want to lose weight but if you want to spice up your diet just a little just as the cheese spices up your garlic bread, then you are allowed to use it.
Garlic Bread Ingredients
This is a very simple recipe for making garlic bread but that doesn’t mean there are no other complicated recipes and required ingredients for making garlic bread but this is one of the best you would get.
Here’s another recipe
Required ingredients for your easy garlic bread recipe
- cloves of garlic, crushed
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Sliced bread
- grated cheese, Parmigiano or Romano
- Chopped fresh parsley
Get your butter. Take the amount which you feel would be enough for the slices of bread you want to spread on. Mix it with some of the garlic and the oil and put this mixture into a microwave-safe dish.
If this is not available, it is perfectly okay to use a saucepan.
Heat this mixture of the garlic butter and oil in the microwave for as little as one minute. If a microwave is not available use a small pot and heat for a maximum of 3 minutes. After this, you need to roast the bread under a broiler.
Toast bread until it changes its colour to a golden brown. Liberally brush your bread with garlic oil.
You can now sprinkle the parsley have you have got any. You can also sprinkle the cheese. With the decision to add cheese you need to boil again for another 1 minute or 30 seconds.
The Nutritional Content of Garlic Bread
Garlic bread is packed with a good number of nutrients. It is great for those who want to lose weight as you can get around 300 calories in 100grams.
You would be eating up to that amount, would you? It is made of only 5% carbohydrate and 2 per cent Fibre. It has no sugars at all and it is made of 7% proteins.
This is a meal that would not cause any disruption of any weight loss plan except it is one that does not require any carbohydrate at all.
Most of the ingredients found in garlic bread are very low on carbs and sugar and mostly fat and proteins.
This means the body would have to use the fat taken in and stored in the body when this meal is eaten.
The goal of everyone who wants to lose weight using just changes in the diet is by cutting off carbohydrates from meals.
Carbohydrate is the major source of energy for the body but in the absence of this, it starts using the fat. Once you have created the carbohydrate scarcity, the body has no option but to use fat.
Homemade garlic bread and why it is important
Homemade garlic bread is important because this is the only way you can know the entirety of your food content.
Getting this from outside your home, they might have added something that destroys your weight loss plan or just shifts the balance.
This is not good for any weight loss plan because you have no idea how the results are not gotten after a specific time.
Knowing how to make your own homemade bread keeps you in the driving seat of your diet. For this reason, we decided to teach you how to make your homemade garlic bread from scratch.
Home Made Garlic Bread Using Sliced BreadCourse: Appetizer, Side DishCuisine: American, ItalianDifficulty: Easy
8 tbsp softened butter
– ½ cup parsley
– 1 tbsp garlic powder
– 8 slices of sliced bread
- Grab butter. Not melted butter but good solid butter
- Get your parsley and chop them on a good chopping board
- Get your garlic powder ready and close to you. This is one of the major ingredients in the whole recipe
- After this, create a perfect mix of everything.
- Get your bread ready. Get the mixture of your butter and your garlic too.
- Spread the butter and garlic mixture on the bread on both sides.
- For the next three minutes, you should be broiling on each side. This should occur 4 inches from the heat until it is lightly golden.
- To add some elegance, top it off with some Parmesan cheese. It should be freshly grated.
- It is possible to make your own cheese garlic bread and all you need is a cheese garlic bread recipe and you don’t need any special kind of bread and only regular sliced bread.
9 servings per container
- Amount Per Serving% Daily Value *
- Amount Per Serving% Daily Value *
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.