There are lots of teeth whitening products present on the market today but they may contain certain chemicals that are harmful to your health.
If you want to have bright and sparkling teeth while being healthy, you should consider these natural methods and recipes.
You only need a few ingredients, that’s one of the best parts. Also, you can brush with the mixture and this gives you an advantage over other artificial teeth whitening products.
Yellowing teeth however is not a sign of bad oral health, but most people think it is.
Frankly, it would be very difficult to convince most people otherwise. A Lot of people suffer from low self-esteem because they have a yellowing tooth or set of teeth.
Some people can even go as far as undergoing teeth surgical procedures which are very expensive for their yellowing teeth just to boost their self-confidence and self-image.
Well, if you’re one of those people you should know that you don’t have to undergo expensive procedures just to whiten your teeth,
You can make your teeth whiter just by using some effective natural ingredients that you may have lying around your house.
Top 2 Best 3 Minutes Natural Recipes To Whiten Your Teeth.
There are multiple at-home teeth whitening options, below are the teeth whitening at home In 3 minutes recipe you can find in your kitchen
Its naturally 100% Effective… you might want to learn “how I whitened my yellow teeth in three days“
Natural Recipe #1 For Teeth Whitening:
- Take a teaspoon of turmeric and put it in a bowl.
- To the bowl, add a teaspoon of salt and stir well until it is all mixed up.
- Add lemon and coconut oil to your already mixed turmeric.
- Take your toothpaste, add a teaspoon of that and stir very well until it is completely mixed.
- Keep this mixture in a jar, you don’t have to keep it in a fridge as it is long-lasting.
How to Make use of this Mixture of Natural Recipes:
- Ensure that you brush your teeth very well with this mixture
- Brush your teeth in a circular motion for 1 minute and focus on the yellow part and the accumulated tartar.
- You will have sparkling white teeth from the first day.
- Repeat this practice twice daily
Recipe #2: For 2 Minutes Teeth Whitening:
- Take a clove of garlic and peel it well.
- Use a grater to grate the garlic into a bowl, garlic is known to whiten teeth naturally and remove yellow particles that can make you uncomfortable in public.
- Garlic also helps to treat gum bleeding and gingivitis.
- To the bowl of garlic, add a teaspoon of turmeric and stir well.
- Add some baking soda, preferably a teaspoon also. Baking soda helps to whiten the teeth and it can also remove accumulated tartar.
- It is important that you don’t forget to add your toothpaste. Add a teaspoon of toothpaste and stir well for 2 minutes.
How to use This Recipe:
- Brush your teeth very well with this mixture or 1 minute
- This recipe is much more effective if you brush your teeth from top to bottom and from bottom to top.
- Immediately you’ll have bright and shiny teeth
- For best results, repeat this recipe once per day.
- Also, if you suffer from gingivitis and bleeding gums, you can put the mixture on the gum and leave it for 5 minutes
- If you do not have these readily available for you, there are a few other easy household tips you can make use of to ensure that you have sparkling teeth even without breaking the bank.
- They take a longer period than the above recipes, but they’re affordable and they work nevertheless.
Home Ingredients For Teeth Whitener
Mustard Oil and Salt:
This is a very unique homemade recipe to help whiten your teeth and also get rid of all the harmful bacteria present in your mouth.
It gives you complete oral health. Mustard oil is extracted from mustard seed and it has quite a lot of uses. When applied to your teeth, it acts as a teeth whitener.
You can use one teaspoon of salt and three teaspoons of mustard oil are all you need.
Rub it on your teeth for an approximation of 5 minutes, you can use your finger to massage it or you can use your toothbrush to rub it gently.
Baking Soda and Lemon Juice:
This is another recipe that can be easily made at home and can help you brighten your teeth well.
It is important to know that you don’t have to leave your house to make this. All you need are some teaspoons of baking soda in a little bowl and a few squeezes of lemon juice.
You have to keep squeezing the lemon until you make a paste and then clean your mouth to get rid of the extra saliva in your teeth.
Put a bit of paste on your teeth for about 2 minutes and then rinse it out. You mustn’t keep it longer than that so it doesn’t have adverse effects on the enamel of your teeth.
Also, you can make use of clean water in place of fresh lemon juice if you don’t have any or if you are allergic. You can leave the water and baking soda paste for about three minutes before you rinse it off.
Banana is amazing and it has numerous health benefits you can use them to make various things like desserts, milkshakes, and smoothies.
You should also know that the banana peel is very useful also as it helps whiten your teeth if you use it while brushing.
You would see results if you use it while brushing three to four times every week.
You can make use of some simple homemade remedies to brighten your teeth.
They are much better than most of the expensive procedures available on the market, and the best part is that they’re also much healthier.
Just a few minutes every day and you will begin to see the results yourself.
You won’t regret it as the results speak for themselves!